Watch out, Comedy Central
Steven Colbert may soon go out of business, as his caricature of a right-wing blowhard falls behind the curve of reality: Sean Hannity's new show now presents an award to the "Enemy of the State." Click here to read about it and watch a video of the first installment, featuring Sean Penn, nominated it seems mainly for calling Hannity a "whore."
Various liberal bloggers point out the irony in a supposed anti-government conservative defending the "State"--shouldn't this be "Enemy of the Nation" or "Enemy of America"?--I'm just amazed at its utter craptacularity. See, I have to invent words to describe it. To paraphrase Bill Simmons, you can't make this stuff up!
Various liberal bloggers point out the irony in a supposed anti-government conservative defending the "State"--shouldn't this be "Enemy of the Nation" or "Enemy of America"?--I'm just amazed at its utter craptacularity. See, I have to invent words to describe it. To paraphrase Bill Simmons, you can't make this stuff up!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home