devil house
what's going on in the building across from my window?

Actually those are the dying rays of sunset, reflected across the street. I mainly put this up to test out a new digital camera; I bought it for taking pictures of documents in the archives (much cheaper than photocopies), but figured I might as well try to get other uses out of it. Seems to be working pretty well so far.
Check out this shot:

I took it at about 10pm (i.e. over an hour after the above picture), when everything was dark, but I left it on super long exposure (60 seconds), and it somehow managed to come out bright - I couldn't even see those trees with the naked eye, for example. I guess this is what bionic vision gets you.
Actually those are the dying rays of sunset, reflected across the street. I mainly put this up to test out a new digital camera; I bought it for taking pictures of documents in the archives (much cheaper than photocopies), but figured I might as well try to get other uses out of it. Seems to be working pretty well so far.
Check out this shot:
I took it at about 10pm (i.e. over an hour after the above picture), when everything was dark, but I left it on super long exposure (60 seconds), and it somehow managed to come out bright - I couldn't even see those trees with the naked eye, for example. I guess this is what bionic vision gets you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home