Saturday, February 09, 2008

If this guy actually existed, I might be tempted to vote for him

Anti-McCain conservatives see no hope for McCain. Here's Bruce Tyson:
You think McCain will fight a war? You’re so stupid. McCain’s goal is to give Democrats everything they want while leaving Republicans to take the blame. McCain will reach across the aisle and lose the war. McCain will reach across the aisle to appoint leftist judges. McCain will reach across the aisle to raise taxes. McCain will reach across the aisle to impose HillaryCare. McCain will reach across the aisle at any time necessary to screw Conservatives
Hmm, a president who will stay out of Iran, appoint "leftist judges," balance the budget, and provide universal health care? Where do I sign up?
I still think even wacko-conservatives like Mr. Tyson will eventually come to their senses and vote for McCain in November, but who knows? Or maybe this is a too-clever-by-half campaign to make McCain seem more moderate for the general election?
via Andrew Sullivan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home