Reporters confirmed that Officer McNulty was not involved
If this were Baltimore, however...
We broke down and ordered HBO so we could watch the wire. Then I read a preview in Entertainment Weekly which tossed out the most ridiculous spoiler ever. Bastards! Anyway, 3 episodes in, and I'm liking the new season, though Carcetti seems to have become rather two-dimensional, a hazard, I suppose, of trying to juggle so many storylines at the same time.
Officers Roger Morse and Nicholas Suslow had been responding to an assignment near the corner of Geneva Avenue and Vienna Street around 3:30 a.m. when their car slammed into a light pole, a tree, and the front of a liquor store before coming to rest on the sidewalk, according to San Francisco police Lt. Frank Lee.Via sfgate
We broke down and ordered HBO so we could watch the wire. Then I read a preview in Entertainment Weekly which tossed out the most ridiculous spoiler ever. Bastards! Anyway, 3 episodes in, and I'm liking the new season, though Carcetti seems to have become rather two-dimensional, a hazard, I suppose, of trying to juggle so many storylines at the same time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home