Another reason to legalize weed
As if the wasted millions on law enforcement and incarceration weren't enough, now I have to listen to the NBA talking heads on ESPN get all in a tizzy over Josh Howard admitting that he likes to light up in the offseason.
Who cares?
Apparently, Howard also named names of other NBA tokers, which Mike Tirico and Steven A. Smith say is a VERY BAD THING!!!!
Wait, I thought "Stop Snitching" was a VERY BAD THING. Now it's a good thing?
The best reaction came from Jalen Rose, who quoted Dave Chappelle: "This is when keeping it real goes wrong."
[ps - I think it's awesome that when I couldn't remember Stephen A. Smith's name, I just googled "cheeze doodles" and there it was. Thanks Deadspin!]
Who cares?
Apparently, Howard also named names of other NBA tokers, which Mike Tirico and Steven A. Smith say is a VERY BAD THING!!!!
Wait, I thought "Stop Snitching" was a VERY BAD THING. Now it's a good thing?
The best reaction came from Jalen Rose, who quoted Dave Chappelle: "This is when keeping it real goes wrong."
[ps - I think it's awesome that when I couldn't remember Stephen A. Smith's name, I just googled "cheeze doodles" and there it was. Thanks Deadspin!]

1 Comments:
Presumably, Avery is already hitting the puff. Not like he has anything else to do.
Post a Comment
<< Home