Thursday, June 12, 2008

On the internet, everyone knows you're a hater

I have to admit I assumed the Celtics were out of it tonight, being down 21 at the end of the first quarter. But luckily, I didn't post such thoughts on the internet--unlike everyone on this thread. Bet you feel stupid now!

The best part is the indignation: "Can you imagine Havlicek and Cowens playing like this? No way" or "Once again, the Celtics are proving beyond any reasonable doubt that they cannot win a playoff game if they are playing away from the comforts of their home court."

Big props, however, to poster number 24: "Fair weather fans!"

"all you idiots who doubted the celtics at halftime and badmouthed our stars are PATHETIC and EMBARASSING. stop wastign your time posting to no one and actually watch the game. you guys stink an dont deserve to be a celtics fan"

tell them what you really think.

1 Comments:

Blogger KcM said...

Ha! It was great fun to watch the Lakers, Kobe included, choke it up in the final quarter. Oh, and nice D, Sasha.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home