sucky
Blogger Neil the Ethical Werewolf is puzzled by our choices of swear words. In particular, why is "suck" such a negative term?
As he puts it:
Let's take a moment to consider people who suck, and the attitudes I have towards them:
Read the whole thing.
As he puts it:
Let's take a moment to consider people who suck, and the attitudes I have towards them:
| People who suck | My attitude towards the sucking |
|---|---|
| Babies at nipples | Positive, for baby nutrition reasons |
| Children with lollipops | Positive, for cuteness / tastiness reasons |
| People drinking from straws | I don't feel strongly about this |
| People engaged in oral sex | Positive, as I want them to have fun |
Read the whole thing.

1 Comments:
for a moment i thought i was blogging and just didn't realize it...
Post a Comment
<< Home