Confirmation!
My impressions of Philadelphia the two times I've hung out there were:
1. cool city
2. why does it smell like pee everywhere?
And note that I was living in New York City at the time which is supposed to have plenty of urine aroma. (Dave Chappelle had a skit where he explained that there was no reason to visit NYC, because if he wanted the New York experience he could just pee behind his couch).
Anyway, apparently I'm not the only one who noticed.
(Seriously, no offense intended to Philly - see #1)
In other news, I've come down to Washington DC for research - there seem to be plenty of public bathrooms out here in Friendship Heights.
1. cool city
2. why does it smell like pee everywhere?
And note that I was living in New York City at the time which is supposed to have plenty of urine aroma. (Dave Chappelle had a skit where he explained that there was no reason to visit NYC, because if he wanted the New York experience he could just pee behind his couch).
Anyway, apparently I'm not the only one who noticed.
(Seriously, no offense intended to Philly - see #1)
In other news, I've come down to Washington DC for research - there seem to be plenty of public bathrooms out here in Friendship Heights.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home