the cold gets old
The weather has actually been pretty mild for the last week or so, but before that it really sucked. I loved the snow in new york, but I didn't have to shovel at all. Here in Boston, especially with a driveway, after it's snowed 4 or 5 times and nothing has melted, you start running out of places to put the snow:

The one cool thing was all of the ice that formed:


When I moved our car after one particularly bad cycle of melting/re-freezing, we had a little ice sculpture left over, from the melting snow that had stuck to the front of the car. The pictures didn't come out so well, but it was pretty impressive in person:


I can't wait for spring!
The one cool thing was all of the ice that formed:
When I moved our car after one particularly bad cycle of melting/re-freezing, we had a little ice sculpture left over, from the melting snow that had stuck to the front of the car. The pictures didn't come out so well, but it was pretty impressive in person:
I can't wait for spring!

1 Comments:
You should post pictures from the "Monday Mega-Storm"!
Post a Comment
<< Home