Amsterdam pics
Amsterdam is famous in the US mainly for its red light district, which is about as crazy as advertised (and I can't even imagine what it is like in high season. Actually, I can imagine: mardi gras, minus the parade, plus (legal) prostitutes). But the rest of the city is really nice. Sitting on the plane on the way home, I was already having six-hundred-year-old-walkable-European-city withdrawal...

This reminds me of the Simpson's episode where Nelson ha-has at the giant man in the tiny car. "This is the largest car that I could afford"

My conference was held in this beautiful room inside a converted canal house.



Pretty birds like pretty canals too.

Globalization.

Inside the MC Escher museum in the Hague
This reminds me of the Simpson's episode where Nelson ha-has at the giant man in the tiny car. "This is the largest car that I could afford"
My conference was held in this beautiful room inside a converted canal house.
Pretty birds like pretty canals too.
Globalization.
Inside the MC Escher museum in the Hague

1 Comments:
great pics!
Post a Comment
<< Home